We will follow the protocols set by the various relevant local governmental bodies, but it’s a rapidly changing situation. Of course, if these Authorities advise changes, globally, nationally or locally, our position will change.
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority. We are working closely with the venue to put measures in place that currently include:
- Public Health messaging displayed and shared before and during the event
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitization, availability of disinfectants onsite at venue across all public areas and high-volume touchpoints such as:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in every toilet around the venue
- Attendees strongly encouraged to disinfect their hands in the registration area before entering the event.
- Shared equipment - Microphones, headsets, presentation laptops, clickers to be cleaned between each use
- Hand sanitizer wipes/dispensers at each feature area for all attendees upon entry and exit in catering areas, exhibitor areas, conference rooms, networking area, etc.
- Extra hand sanitizing counters to be placed around the halls
- Extra cleaning staff & increased routine checks
- Strict food hygiene rules are already in place, but extra vigilance will be taken at catering outlets at the show
- Awareness and training of all staff and suppliers on standard personal preventive measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
We look forward to welcoming you at AutoTechnica & Service Station Carwash 2020 !
We remain at your disposal for more information.